Friday, July 30, 2004

semalam meeting kat luar, the meeting ended @ 3.45 pm, and selepas orang lain kuar, 3 of us consciously continue chatting, i think becoz of the same reason = malas nak sambung keja, kena balik opis, bebual till 4.30 pm pastu terus balik umah. CURIK TULANG!!!!
So we continue chat till 4.20 pm, then off we go. AKu gi petrol station, look for some mags then sampai umah ,hubby pun baru sampai dari MErsing, @ 4.33. Punyela berdesup aku kat highway. Then bila driver dah chow, me + hubby had our honeymoon time till 5.15 pm, then fetch the kids,... gi kedai runcit buy some stuff. Malam lepak2 kat umah.. then tido sampai pagi.. hujan lak tuh..syok giler...
This morning again aku baca newpaper, the reporters seems to linger at Norzi Ayu murder case. o dear, then here i want to confess my sadness. I know her. i knew her. She was one of my fren's close fren. Maybe i'm not really close to her, but how'd you feel when someone you know, appeared in the news, has been murdered? i'm sad, did cried, prayed for her soul RIP, and damn it coz my h/p was lost, i can't contact my fellow frens to share our feeling towards her death.

Alfatihah...