Monday, July 26, 2004

still blocked nose...ears.. plus cough every now and then. bought mixagrip, an indonesian flu pills which was suggested by fren. and it works like hell i tell u. my body feel great after taking one of them. nyway i dun take it during the day coz the pill make me so sleepy and i dun want to dooze of while werking lor!
got myself a new handphone - motorola 350i (eeei sounds like BMW 380i eh?) rite now me still self-teach how to use all the menus. It cost me RM400. I think it's cute, got polyphonic sounds and colour screen. mmm not bad lah although i still "terkenangkan" my old cellphone. My nokia still in KL, without anyone to pick it up, so i'll let it be with the girl who found it, whenever i go KL, i'll fetch it see whether can still use or not.
tomorrow i'll be on leave. will go for a trip with my tailor to Jackal Segamat ..go shopping ah!