Thursday, March 23, 2006

adakalanya keadaan ini amat menguji kesabaran. rasa macam burn out pun ada. nak berenti keja duduk rumah jaga anak. as of now me still helping my former boss untuk few things. that's fine with me. but in near future, i have to be firm and concernrate on my new position, my new office, planning ahead with my new staff and looking forward to venture new area in my career.

not much change since the last visit with the doctor. i'm wrestling with time coz minggu ni busy dengan convocation. we have been discussing about taking a maid, maybe 2-3 bulan lagi. calon2 yg ada sekarang kurang sesuai - sebaya, ada hubungan saudara, ramai saudara-mara di sini, duduk sekampung dgn aku dll. itu belum lagi ditambah dgn cakap2 bising mak mentua aku. she's a fine lady indeed, but sometime too fussy and gimme headache.