Wednesday, May 18, 2005

hubby already on da way to KL now, for UKM Alumni Royal Dinner. Then tomorrow he has a meeting to attend somewhere in Putrajaya... so watcha gonna do? stare at my new Scholl (hubby bought for me)..no idea yet, but i've surfed into www.bhg.com and look at few craft for kids. it looks interesting, maybe shud try one of them.

I've finished the propose budget to make a uniform for officers as well as the support staff. the tailor just gone after taking our body fitting, and i've ordered for myself not one, but TWO office attire which only cost me RM300.00. I've considered that as not so cheap or not too expensive, coz all this while i found it difficult to find the right size for me (XS or S) in the market. New cloth for myself wud be ready in 3 weeks time as the tailor wud prepare the office uniform first and work on mine not much later. eee tak sabar nak baju baru yeah yea!