Wednesday, May 11, 2005

happy birthday to me.

i had my period yesterday. so there was no great sex last nite. and no, i didn't submit any letter for resignation.

hubby were ill, and i'm so worry me myself go late for work this morning coz sending him pergi balik klinik. and i miss that meeting. send the kids to mom's place so that hubby can rest. at noon called him up to confirm he is getting better and resting in the comfort of our home.

after lunch just now i had a teribbly headache. i'm sweating in the air-con room. wat's wrong wif me? gulp down a couple of panadol acti-fast and told my clerk to take messages if there's any call for me. lock the door, off the lights and rest my head for 45 mins. luckily the boss is not in today.

i'm still working on the trip for the P# group to Jogjakarta. i also call this fren to give me a quotation if i wanna go to Beijing. Another visit to IIM is yet to be confirm. em, tetiba banyak pulak kerja.

received RM50 voucher from MPH Bookstore and RM30 from Bata. that's my reward redemption for being loyal to citibank. iyelah tu, hutangnya pun menimbun entah bila nak habis.

the thought of being housewife still linger. so i've listed few important personal things as to remind myself not to be selfish.

i cannot resign coz :
i got few loans to settle which i have to allocate a certain amount from my salary every month to pay 'em.
want to save for myself.
want to give mom some money from wat i myself earned.
i'm free to buy watever i want either for myself or my kids.
so that hubby can save his money for other thing such as emergency, kids education, vacation, celebrations, etc etc
my sister still schooling.
dad needs treatment in general hospital. he's using my privilleges.
and lotsa other thing that need consideration before i stop working in this gov sector.