Thursday, May 05, 2005

dad was admitted to HSA again. so these 2 days i've been transporting myself from home, office, and HSA. Pity mom she has to stay beside dad all nite long coz worry that from time 2 time dad sakit dada, kejap lak sakit perut, nak picit, jalan pun tak berapa kuat.

when i'm old, will there be anybody that will take care of me like mom doing now?

my PC was infected by Spyware. it was so bad that i have to put it aside and use office laptop instead. admin will replace new one for me (and other officer) soon. before that the drive A kokak already, so can't transfer my important document anywhere via internet. Spyware attack was so bad it took a lot my drive space so each time i try to use the internet it went kong half way, jahat betoller sape yg but virus ni ah. so wat i do is print a few docs that really truly important, and get ready the typist will curse at me for making her day miserable heheh!