Thursday, June 30, 2005

she said i'm weird.

if i don't have much money, or i have a lot of money, but i don't want to spend a lot, i'll window shopping to the mall wearing a shoes that i don't like, which makes my feet ache. so that i can't stand walking all over the places, then will go home asap. tiada pembaziran. and it works most of the times.


i always scattered my money, it's not that i like / enjoying myself doing it. habit. also it's not that i am rich. RM10 in the mug. duit syiling in every corner in da house, RM50 in my books, in the jewelley case etc. at one point i put RM250 in my note pad, and i left it somewhere in the conference hall. crazy. dunno about others, but a lot of times, this weird habit has done me quite a favor. bila nak hujung bulan time nak nunggu payday, i've survive myself by korek sana sini , flapping the mags then will find RM for lunch, petrol, toll etc. if i put them in one place, i.e my purse, i might finish them all. crazy boros.